A great fresh after bath splash to make your mornings more invigorating, be sure to use your favorite body cream after using the splash as it can be drying. It takes a bit of time to be ready but definitely worth it.
1/2 cup rose water (or other hydrosol of your choice)
1 cup white wine
2 bay leaves
6 clove buds
3 black peppercorns
- Place all ingredients in a small pot or in a microwave safe dish,
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely
- Pour the liquid into a clean container and let it sit for at least 2 weeks (the longer the better)
- Strain the liquid and place into a bottle with a tight fitting lid
Spray or splash on to the body after bathing and feel your day get that little bit more exciting.
Store in a cool, dark place.
Read our disclaimer