Winter always tends to dry our skin out quite a bit, this is a lovely rich but surprisingly light cream to leave you with smooth soft skin.
2 tablespoons grated cocoa butter
2 tablespoons castor oil
2 tablespoons vodka
1 or 2 drops of orange fragrance (optional)
- Mix together the cocoa butter and castor oil, and heat gently to melt the cocoa butter.
- You can do this in the microwave or on a double boiler.
- Add vodka and fragrance and stir well.
- Allow the mixture to cool and stir once more to blend the lotion.
- Place in a container of your choice – a wide brimmed jar is the best.
Use after a bath or shower by massaging gently into the skin. The lotion will harden between uses so place your container into some warm water to remelt the cocoa butter and shake to reblend.
Read our disclaimer