Almost good enough to eat.
2 cups finely ground sea salt
1/2 cup baking soda
1/2 cup cornstarch
2 tablespoon light oil
1 teaspoon vitamin E oil OR get capsules and squeeze the oil out
5-6 drops of fragrance oil
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Mix ingredients.
- Take a teaspoon of the dough and roll it gently into a ball (about 1inch).
- Continue doing this with all the dough and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Optional -Decorate the cookies with clove, anise or dried citrus peel.
- Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned (do not overbake).
- Allow the cookies to cool completely.
- Store in decorative tin marked Makes 24 cookies.
To use: Drop 1 to 2 cookies into a warm bath and allow to dissolve.